Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Punishment

Because I did not fulfill my instructions for the first post correctly, I was required to write 100 times "I am a stupid girl will always read instructions carefully. I will be a perfect maid and faithfully serve my Mistress." I wrote it precisely as she typed it and resisted my urge to correct a small grammatical error as it is not my place to change what she has asked me to do. This took quite some time and required 7 pages, front and back. I have photographed some of the pages as well as a close-up of the last few lines. My handwriting has never been very good, but I hope my mistress will forgive me for this personal flaw. In addition to writing lines, I also had to receive 100 spankings for my error. I have faithfully done mistress' bidding and am very sorry for my failure.





1 comment:

  1. very good Clarisse. Your new instructions will be on the maid training blog in due course

    ReplyDelete